What can you do if you are fed up with low interest rates? Continue reading/listening here
The lady in the picture was worth $6M upon death last year. So is getting wealthy easy, especially if one is patient and avoids get-rich-quick-schemes? What are the steps needed? That is the topic of this course online, with step-by-step instructions and offline support.
For questions about this post, please contact me – email@example.com
I am often asked which investing books investors and members of the public should read, so I have copied the list below.
For those that don’t like reading, I would suggest trying the free trail for Audible (audio books) and listening to them on your way to work or at home. Usually you can listen to 2 books for free.
Divorce can cost you half of your wealth, so you want to avoid it at all costs, right? To carry on reading/listening to find out the main financial reasons for divorce, please click here
In previous blogs I have spoken about the fact that 98% of stock pickers lose to markets long-term, mainly due to fees and human error, such as over-confidence after short-term gains, greed, fear and other behavioral issues.
Some technology advocates seem to think they have found the solution; AI powered ETFs and funds. To continue reading click here
There are a 1000 ways to save money. But what are the most effective ways to save money? Here are 10:
- Use cash. You will save 2%-5% on average as cash feels more painful
- Use cards for online discounts, useful purchases (like books that help you in business and finance). Bulk buy when you see an offer on Amazon for daily essentials 1+2 = 5%-7%. That is huge, if you invest this surplus.
- Emigrate or move to another city if your income is mainly online. This can be huge. You could half your living expenses this way
- Only buy luxuries as treats
- Write down your budget. With pen and paper and online. It obligates you to keep to it
- Get more fuel efficient heating, cars and other appliances if the initial cost makes sense
- Save money on things which are so easy to just auto-renew like auto insurance
- Save money on health insurance overseas for expats and domestically
- Give up, or dramatically reduce, just one thing. Alcohol would be a good candidate as you indirectly spend so much, as you also tend to spend more money when hungover. If you can’t cut out smoking or drinking on day 1, do it incrementally
- Here is a huge one – try to make sure you don’t lose half your money to divorce! Choice your partner wisely!